Our corporate responsibility program, Project Zero, is dedicated to putting in place systems that measure our carbon emissions, energy usage and waste more accurately.
Project Zero’s approach is to manage our environmental impacts, and in it we make the following commitments:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance.
- Reduce pollution from our business operations.
- Use fewer natural resources and by utilizing them more efficiently.
- Take environmental and climate change criteria into account when procuring/providing goods and services.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reducing, re-using and recycling.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation/requirements to which we subscribe.