Warranty & Return
Consumers that may be experiencing issues should contact the stylist and/or salon from whom they purchased Hotheads® Hair Extensions to inquire about a return. Hotheads® cannot accept returns directly from consumers.
Stylists that may be experiencing issues should contact their local Hotheads® Hair Extensions distributor sales representative. Stylists should ask their distributor representative for information on the return process and/or to request a return. Returns can only be made between the stylist and the party from which they purchased the product. Therefore, Hotheads® cannot accept returns directly from stylists. Contact your distributor here.
- Except as otherwise provided herein, Hotheads® Hair Extensions come with a limited, six (6) month prorated warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. Claims that are made outside of 6 months will be rejected. Merchandise claimed as defective must be returned within 30 days of requesting an RA. The sole determination of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be made by our Quality Control staff. Upon review, Quality Control’s decision on a defective claim will be communicated to the distributor.
- This limited warranty does NOT extend to non-manufacturing defects, including:
- Defects resulting from physical damage of the product by customer;
- Defects resulting from the improper use of the product (e.g., lifting, coloring or treating the extensions or cutting the adhesive tabs or wefts);
- Defects resulting from attempts to repair or modify the product;
- Defects resulting from failure to follow Hotheads®’ training guides and manuals, guides on proper use and customer maintenance, and application techniques, instructions, and methods as published by Hotheads® from time to time.
- Weft products may be claimed under the limited warranty, however only manufacturing defects will be accepted. Determination asto a manufacturing defect is at Hotheads® sole discretion.
- Hair Blend (HB) hair extensions are comprised of 50% human hair and 50% heat resistant synthetic fibers. HB hair extensions come with a limited, three (3) month prorated warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. HB hair extensions are subject to the same terms and conditions as detailed above. Use of heat in excess of 250° Fahrenheit will damage the synthetic fibers and void the warranty. The sole discretion of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be made by our Quality Control Staff. HB colors include but may not be limited to: HB11 Turquoise, HB13 Ocean Blue, HB17 Hot Pink, HB23 Lilac, HB25 Purple, HB27 Lavender, HB29 Soft Peach, HB 19 Red, and HB31 Buttercream.
- Specialty colors are subject to fading. Fading on specialty colors will not be considered a manufacturer defect for warranty purposes. Specialty colors include but may not be limited to:
- ColorMelts: 3/BL, 5/VI, 3/GR, 18/LB, 6/WG, 20/RG, 23/LA, 613/SP, 5/8, 5/23, 6/24, 8/23, 18/25, 23/613;
- Reds: 29, 34, 134, 140;
- Silvers: 70, 72.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED ABOVE, HOTHEADS® DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HOTHEADS® BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE PRODUCT OR YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT.