Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement.This Term of Use agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of Hotheads® Website (the “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Hotheads® upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at hotheads.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership.All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Hotheads® or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Intended Audience.This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
- Trademarks. Hotheads® is a registration trademark of International Designs Corp. or its licensors. There may be other trademarks owned or licensed to International Designs Corp. used on Site. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. Hotheads® grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Hotheads® and Hotheads® may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge. You agree to abide by all Federal, State and local laws. If you are outside the United States you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct, as well as the export of data to the United States or to your country or residence.
- Indemnification.You agree to indemnify and hold Hotheads®, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of this Agreement by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any content or information or service accessed from this Site. Hotheads® , as used in this provision and throughout the Agreement, is intended to mean “International Designs Corporation” and its partners having rights to the Hotheads® mark.
- Disclaimer.THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. HOTHEADS® DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HOTHEADS® BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent.If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site:
By Mail: 3500 W Hallandale Beach Blvd. Pembroke Park, FL 33023
By Phone: 954.963.9680
By E-mail: Legal@intldesigns.com
- Applicable Law.You agree that the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Hotheads®or its affiliates.
- Severability.If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or
eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver.The failure of Hotheads® to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Hotheads® must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Hotheads®.
- Modification and Termination of Site. Hotheads® reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website or any service provided by the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Hotheads® will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website or any service.
- Relationship of the Parties.Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
1051 NW 3rd Street Hallendale Beach FL 33009
Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway
- Eligibility: The Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to legal residents within the United States and Canada who sign up via Instagram. Entrants must be 18 years of age and over as of their date of entry in the Giveaway and must be a licensed stylist in order to be eligible to participate in the Giveaway. This Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Hotheads Hair Extensions® employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is Hotheads Hair Extensions® (“Sponsor”), located at 1051 NW 3rd St, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009. Sponsor will conduct the Giveaway substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by these Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Giveaway you represent and warrant that you are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
- Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway Entry Period: This promotion runs during the following sets of dates: April 4-8, April 11-15, April 18-22, April 25 of 2022 (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the giveaway, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible individuals can enter the Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway by following the instructions as provided on the Hotheads Hair Extensions® Instagram account during the Entry Period, as defined below. The rules of entry will vary by day as provided on the Hotheads Hair Extensions® Instagram account. Some examples include: like, save, comment, tag a friend, share post to story, sign up for our newsletter. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Giveaway requirements throughout the entire term of the Giveaway, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive any of the following prizes: Virtual Tape-In Certification; Virtual Sew-In Weft Certification; Virtual Keraflex Certification; Virtual Hairwear Certification; The Band (1); Bangover (1); Over The Top (1); Tape-In Extensions (2 packs); Hand Tied Extensions (2 packs); Machine Weft (1 pack); Hotheads Haircare; Extension Display; Weft Tool Pouch with accessory items; Cape; Color Ring; and $500 in hair. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The Winner(s), upon acceptance of the prize(s), is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize(s), including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner(s) shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize(s), the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner(s) will be selected by random drawing by Sponsor, the day after the Entry Period days. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by direct message via Instagram within two days following the selection of the Winner(s). The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have any liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices for any reason. Sponsor shall not be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within five days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, as may be requested, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in the Giveaway by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Giveaway, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and Sponsor’s licensees or successors, and assigns, shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media, known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) such issues or any action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway or website or violate these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway constitutes your consent to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway and the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Hotheads Hair Extensions® Stylist Appreciation Month Giveaway). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Hotheads Hair Extensions® 1051 NW 3rd St, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009. Requests must be postmarked no later than 90 days after the Entry Period.
- The Giveaway hosted by Hotheads Hair Extensions® is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Severability. The parties hereto desire and intend that the provisions of this Agreement be enforced to the fullest extent permissible under the laws and public policies applied in each jurisdiction in which enforcement is sought. Accordingly, if any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any present or future law, and if the rights or obligations of any party under this Agreement will not be materially and adversely affected thereby, (i) such provision will be fully severable, (ii) this Agreement will be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part hereof, (iii) the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect and will not be affected by the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or by its severance here from and (iv) in lieu of such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision, there will be added automatically as a part of this Agreement a legal, valid and enforceable provision as similar in terms to such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision as may be possible.